Educating Cannabis Doctors
Advanced medical cannabis training online.Visit
The Academy of Medical Cannabis is designed to provide a leading point of access to clinical education and patient information around medical cannabis, online. Formed in response to the change in legislation in 2018 to allow for medical cannabis prescribing in the UK, TAOMC seeks to address a broad shortfall in clinical proficiency with this emerging area of medicine, in addition to helping the public at large gain an accurate understanding of the benefits and risks of medical cannabis use.
- Open source access for both clinical learning and patient information
- Gamified learning, bite size and manageable
- Clinical learning is CPD approved
- Supported entirely by high quality clinical research
- Features an evidence base database of high quality studies
- Regularly updated to account for the increasing volume of medical cannabis study
You will learn.
More than 40 hours of the very best cannabis education, all online. Here is a taster of what you can learn.
The history of medicinal cannabis and its prohibition
A full study of phytocannabinoid biochemistry
Comprehensive analysis of the endocannabinoid system
Detailed medical use examples and advisable administration
Long and short term side effects
Proper accounting of known drug interactions
Operational guidelines for dosing and prescribing
Advanced specialism focus, from chronic pain management to complex care
Regulatory frameworks for prescribing in all operating countries
Telehealth Cannabis Care
Clinical services carried out via video consultations.Learn more
Cannabis Prescription Dispensing
Order, track and manage your medical prescriptions.Learn more